3/4 head cauliflower
2 large eggs
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
juice from 1/2 lime (add the zest too if you want more of a lime flavor)
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Trim the cauliflower, cut it into small, uniform pieces, and pulse in a food processor in batches until you get a couscous-like consistency. The finely riced cauliflower should make about 2 cups packed.
3. Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, then stir and microwave again for another 2 minutes. Place the cauliflower in a thin dishtowel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible, being careful not to burn yourself.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in cauliflower, cilantro, lime, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Use your hands to shape 4 MEDIUM “tortillas” on the parchment paper.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, carefully flip each tortilla, and return to the oven for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until completely set. Place tortillas on a wire rack to cool slightly. Can be made ahead to this point.
6. To reheat: either microwave, or heat a medium-sized skillet on medium. Place a baked tortilla in the pan, pressing down slightly, and brown for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
7. Serve like a tostada with baked, shredded chicken and fresh salsa or eat them like they are as a side dish.